Think different, be different and travel different. Support sustainable tourism.
By becoming an SSTDI Member and committing to our mission and objectives, you will have the influence to lead by example and create positive changes in your community or business. Your support will foster sustainable tourism efforts, while affirming your organization’s genuine commitment to this cause. Besides the significant impact that your participation will have on environmental conservation and social equity, SSTDI Members can expect the following benefits:
Members will have exclusive access to educational opportunities and resources that will enable them to build their sustainability programs as well as share their experiences:
- Regular educational conferences or seminars to be conducted by SSTDI to build the capacity of members/organizations to improve their sustainability efforts.
- Bespoke training or capacity building for you, or your organization (see SSTDI services).
Learn and enhance your knowledge and experience, meet and create partnerships with the Philippines’ only network of sustainable tourism professionals and stakeholders from around the Asia Pacific and in your backyard. You can build those relationships by:
- Attending SSTDI conferences and seminars that bring common stakeholders together to meet, exchange ideas and build the future of sustainability;
- Establish relationships with like-minded organizations, companies, tourism & travel agencies, tourism boards, service providers, developers, suppliers, civic organizations, environmentalists & conservations, and the Academe;
- Active exchange and cross-promotion of SSTDI members’ products and services;
- Exposure: With a widespread range of social media SSTDI provides our members exposure through numerous outlets, showcasing their work on the SSTDI blog, in articles and newsletters and reaching Facebook and Twitter followers.
- Your tourism, hospitality, new product or service will be accredited and promoted through our SSTDI network with possible access to potential distribution channels;
- You will have guidance and framework basis, for small businesses that may not have the resources to seek know-how and capacity building;
- SSTDI will assist in promoting members and organizations and their Sustainability commitment, and their performance and services with market and media awareness;
- Gain visibility by promoting their organizational logo on both the TCI & SSTDI website.
Get involved. Do positive. For membership join us on our Facebook Page.
Check out our photos of THE CORON INITIATIVE Capacity Building Series at our SOCIETY FOR SUSTAINABLE TOURISM & DEVELOPMENT INC. (SSTDI) Facebook Page.
“If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito.”